Commercial Real Estate Financing Options To Grow Your Business
At Optimal Alternative Lending, we are dedicated to helping your business reach its full potential. One of the many ways we do this is by offering flexible terms for commercial real estate financing. Whether you are trying to purchase a single property for a small startup company or secure multiple locations to expand an established corporation, we offer a variety of funding options to help you achieve your goal.
Optimal Alternative Lending offers the following recourse and non-recourse options for both owner-occupied and investment properties.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: This type of loan allows you to purchase new property without selling another piece of real estate first.
- HUD and FHA Lending: We offer this type of financing with low, fixed rates and funding up to $50,000,000. This loan is ideal for healthcare facilities, business acquisitions, and new construction.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Because we work with many high net worth investors, we can offer loans from $5,000,000 to $100,000,000. We can also customize each transaction to fit your individual needs.
- Construction Financing: If you understand equity, we can supply anywhere from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000 to fund construction projects.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: We offer competitive, 25-year terms for both flagged and non-flagged hotels staring at 4.5 percent.
- CMBS Loans: In addition to offering funding up to $50,000,000, we back our commercial mortgage backed securities by placing them in a pool, putting them in a trust, and then selling bonds to investors.
- Conventional Programs: We offer conventional loans up to $100,000,000 for both owner-occupies and investment properties.
- International Financing: We can offer loan amounts ranging from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000 for international properties, including those in the Eurasian and European markets.
At Optimal Alternative Lending, we can fund both small and large transactions. Small purchases may require loans of as little as $100,000, while some corporations may qualify for a loan of $1,000,000 or more.
To learn more about the commercial real estate financing options we offer at Optimal Alternative Lending, contact us today.